selena gomez watching justin bieber’s career
I love watching this post come back every time he fucks up
i never realized how realistic their moments were until now
interestingly in 17th century germany fitz was a prefix surname used for bastard sons so one of eugenes ancestors or maybe even eugene himself was probably a bastard don of someone royal who’s family name was herbert
- be thin
- give birth
- cook for you
- have long hair
- wear makeup
- have sex with you
- be feminine
- be graceful
- be fashionable
- wear pink
- love men
- be the media’s idea of perfection
- listen to your bullshit
- have a vagina
This is very true, but it’s important to remember that if a woman is feminine, graceful, shaves, diets, wears make up, or does any of these things in the list, it doesn’t make her a slave to patriarchy or any less of a feminist than you.
If you know someone in the RWBY fandom who is feeling down and needs a pick me up, go tell this blog about them and they will send them a nice message!
whoever is running the love notes blogs must be such genuinely great and wonderful people I can’t even believe someone would come up with such a nice idea and implement it oh my gosh
"frozen is the best disney movie because it’s the only one that doesn’t concentrate on romantic love"
AND PETER PAN
- accept that no pun is actually Good, but that the true nature of a good pun is to be so terrible that it becomes good.
- say every pun that occurs to you. i’m so serious about this, sometimes the most well received puns will be ones you considered not saying.
- ALWAYS laugh at your own puns, even if nobody else is. (especially if nobody else is.)
- know that you are hilarious. puns are a limitless resource and you have taken it as your duty to bring this gift to humanity. you are a hero.
This song has been passed down from generation to generation in my family, and I am the one to finally share it with the public.
It has been said that this is an old pirating song, sometimes sang by the pirating-folk when they were out in sea too long.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I was a child.
it’s like a aural portal to the past. it sounds like it really reflects the times and makes you feel included.
I can practically feel the sea mist on my face, hear the creak of the timber. Really awesome, glad you shared this.
What a stirring song, and such soulful lyrics!
The determination and the power
Assassin’s Creed screams in the distance
someone write a youth fantasy novel about this damn thing
heres an idea
two days before xmas, change your icon to
the day before
the day of
the day after